Public Health England Multi-Source Feedback Facilitator Training Sessions
Public Health England (PHE) is pleased to announce two MSF/360 feedback facilitator interactive workshops are now available for interested participants to book onto.
The workshops are for PHE employees and now also to Specialists on the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) who will have the capacity to provide this service to peers and colleagues, on request. The workshops will provide clear advice about how to set up, structure and conduct an effective reflective session based on the feedback received. Additionally, it will cover what the facilitator role entails, and how to have a developmental conversation to aid personal and career development for the professional.
To equip PHE MSF/360 Facilitators to plan and conduct an effective developmental conversation based on the subject’s MSF/360 feedback, using a range of questionnaire tools.
- To explore the role, specifically the difference between giving feedback and facilitating reflection on it;
- To consider the preparation required for the facilitator, following the request for your services;
- To review a range of sample colleague and self-assessment questionnaires and identify features;
- To structure a MSF/360 discussion effectively;
- To practise delivering an MSF/360 conversation;
- To explore how to deal with any defensiveness you may encounter;
- To support the professional to draft reflective notes & develop a SMART PDP objective based on this conversation which could be used for appraisals or other developmental purposes;
The sessions will run on the following dates. PLEASE NOTE: You will only need to attend one of the workshops. Once you have completed this training you will be added to the database of PHE MSF/360 facilitators and maybe approached to provide this service.
Monday 11th June, 9:30am – 4:30pm:
Room LG20, Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UG
Tuesday 10th July, 9:30am – 4:30pm:
Room GA, 5 St Philip’s Place, Birmingham, B3 2PW
Early booking is encouraged as only 20 places are available for each session.
To secure a place, complete the booking form via the link below and send to email@example.com