Consultant in Public Health x 3 – NHS Grampian
Website NHS Grampian
- Location: Aberdeenshire
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £84984 – £112925 per annum + Relocation package, progression
- Contact: Mia Collett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start date: ASAP
- The Head of Proactive and Preventative Healthcare (Consultant in Public Health)
- The Head of Community Led Health (Consultant in Public Health)
- Immunisation Coordinator (Consultant in Public Health)
- Salary scale of £88,385-£92,424 for NHS AfC applicants, salary scale of £84,984-£112,925 for GMC/CPHM applicants + relocation package
Panoramic Associates have been retained by NHS Grampian to support them with the transformation of their Public Health directorate. NHS Grampian is a well-established and innovative Health Board in Northeast Scotland, covering services across three local authority areas: Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray.
NHS Grampian is one of six Boards in the North of Scotland striving to make a strong regional contribution to public health. With a strong and well-recognised North of Scotland Public Health Network, we collaborate in many areas including workforce development and education; regional pathways; and infrastructural developments like the ‘Learning Health System’.
NHS Grampian aims to be a world class Public Health system in the Northeast; striving to make a strong regional contribution to public health through partnership with Local Authorities and Public Sector partners across the Northeast. To achieve this, they have restructured the team and are looking to recruit three new Consultants in Public Health to lead in the following specialist areas:
The Head of Proactive and Preventative Healthcare – provide professional leadership and highly specialist advice throughout and beyond the organisation on public health issues.
The Head of Community Led Health – to strengthen partnership working, positioning public health to support and influence shared agendas across the Northeast system
Consultant in Public Health / Immunisation Coordinator – to work with colleagues locally and nationally linking into the Scottish Vaccination and Immunisation Programme.
These are all permanent positions offering flexible working and salary –
£88,385-£92,424 for NHS AfC applicants + relocation package
£84,984-£112,925 for GMC/CPHM applicants + relocation package
- Candidates must be included in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to practice / GDC Specialist List (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview) OR be included in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview)
- Candidates for Consultant in Public Health Medicine posts who trained in the UK should have evidence of higher specialist training leading to CCT or be within 6 months of confirmed entry on the GMC Specialist Register from date of interview. Alternatively, applicants should possess a CESR / CESR (CP).
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a Public Health team that is genuinely providing a Public Health system that supports all partners whilst offering a huge range of both developmental and personal benefits. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what the Director of Public Health (Susan Webb), has to say:
https://vimeo.com/738279219 / https://youtu.be/0-QoC7XJcac /
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact our retained Consultants Ben Pountney or Mia Collett at Panoramic Associates. For more information please visit the NHS Grampian microsite – www.nhsgrampiancareers.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com