How to apply for Specialty Registrar registration
To apply for Specialty Registrar registration, you will need to provide evidence of acceptance onto and participation in the Specialty Training Programme. This will need to be uploaded as part of your application. Please click on the ‘Important Documents’ box below for the evidence template to complete as part of your application.
The criteria and conditions for eligibility for consideration for registration are:
- Acceptance onto and ongoing participation in the Specialty Training Programme
- Completion of an online application form and production of supporting evidence as prescribed by UKPHR
- Payment of an annual registration fee as prescribed by UKPHR
- Commitment to continuing professional development (during Specialty Training this is fulfilled by participation in the Specialty Training Programme)
- Commitment to practice public health in accordance with UKPHR’s Code of conduct and Good Public Health Practice
Please click on the ‘Important documents’ box below to access the application details, evidence template and policy:
Please click here when you are ready to begin your application.