How to apply for specialty registrar registration
Alongside a completed application form and initial registration fee, applicants must produce to UKPHR evidence of acceptance onto and participation in the Specialty Training Programme by means of written confirmation from the Dean of School or otherwise from the Local Enterprising & Training Board or other funding authority.
The criteria and conditions for eligibility for consideration for registration are:
- Acceptance onto and ongoing participation in the Specialty Training Programme
- Completion of an application form and production of supporting evidence as prescribed by UKPHR
- Payment of an annual registration fee as prescribed by UKPHR
- Commitment to continuing professional development (during Specialty Training this is fulfilled by participation in the Specialty Training Programme)
- Commitment to practice public health in accordance with UKPHR’s Code of conduct and Good Public Health Practice