Faculty of Public Health Membership offer for Practitioners registered with UKPHR – if you are a UKPHR registered Practitioner you can join the FPH for only £50, that’s a £100 saving!
As a UKPHR Practitioner registrant you are eligible to join the Faculty of Public Health as a Practitioner Member. FPH has an international membership network of over 4,000 public health specialists and professionals and being a member allows you to connect directly with this network. It shows employers your status as a public health practitioner and gives you access to membership benefits such as access to FPH CPD diary to record your CPD activities each year; access to existing Special Interest Groups; use of the designatory letters PFPH (Practitioner of the Faculty of Public Health) and opportunities to learn from leading publications – including the Journal of Public Health and the award winning blog Better Health for All. You can find out more and apply via the FPH website at https://www.fph.org.uk/membership/categories/ or call 0203 696 1483
Join FPH today and receive:
- A free subscription to our quarterly Public Health Journal
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved
- Dedicated online members area with your resources and public health profile, FPH Extra (Discount off Apple products, retail cashback at over 50 major retailers, discounts on clothing, corporate gym memberships, restaurant dining, spas, holidays and flowers)
- Access to our 40 Special Interest Groups, which are member led networks focusing on particular themes such as sustainable development, transport or global public health
- Use of CPD scheme and online CPD diary
- Opportunities to help shape employer guidance around practitioner roles and workforce planning
- Invitations to regional and national events with FPH members and senior public health stakeholders.
- Use of the post-nominal letters PFPH (Practitioner of the Faculty of Public Health)